Should I do this? Buy an HTC 8X

Westiemom

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the spacebar issue on my 8X, it truly is an excellent and underrated phone.

Me either. I have had fewer issues with this phone than any Android I've had. Had it since January and you couldn't convince me there is any thing out there better right now. I'm still loving it every day!

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the spacebar issue on my 8X, it truly is an excellent and underrated phone.

Me either. I have had fewer issues with this phone than any Android I've had. Had it since January and you couldn't convince me there is any thing out there better right now. I'm still loving it every day!

Am I cursed or what? This is the third 8X that I've experienced this on. My first 8X around December did this and then I had to exchange that one for another one because the glass was separating from the frame. My replacement had the space bar issue and now this one does too. It's bizarre!

It literally won't recognize my finger press about 50-60% of the time while texting. This is in portrait orientation, I haven't tried texting landscape yet. I will try that and see what happens.

Thanks!

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Number one rule when buying a smartphone is to always do a hard reset before setup/use.

Trust me, I've done more rooting, etc with Android phones than I care to even go into here. It's a sickness and addiction lol. I know all of the rules and I did a hard reset as soon as I installed the two updates that were waiting for me on this phone. It doesn't help the issue. I don't know if it's just me pressing the button in the wrong spot or what. I know for sure that I'm getting used to the keyboard and the overall size of the screen since when I go to hit the spacebar sometimes, I end up hitting the attach or speech recognition button.

I will keep getting used to it and see if this issue works itself out. Maybe it's just me lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss