Image stabilized video show down - Lumia 920 vs HTC One

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Very good video. I like his presentation of both platforms. Very professional and as unbiased a review as I've seen. I don't think the Lumia 920 has anything to worry about as long as what we currently get from Nokia in the L920 continues to improve. Nokia has to know that if it wants to keep the crown, it has to get about improving its algorithm AND updating the Lumia 920 aggressively.

SomeAudioGuy

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
HTC was using Nokia’s high amplitude mics for HTC One, without Nokia's permission, so they can not continue to use them - what will happen for audio quality soon ?

Honestly I doubt much will happen. HTC wont want to have to re-design the phone, these things have already been manufactured. I expect that HTC will pay a penalty or license the mic tech, and in a couple weeks this will all be over.

SomeAudioGuy

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for sharing the video. I was thinking about trying the HTC One, but this has changed my mind.
Honestly, I'm very impressed with the One. It's the first HTC in a LONG time that I've liked. I just happen to like the Lumia 920 better. ESPECIALLY if the camera is important to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12