Just ordered a Refurb 920...pretty psyched

MrDiamondJ

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd been looking for a new phone for a while now after dropping my beloved HTC Surround in the tub (no joke...I knew the ability to play music at a nice volume anywhere would get me into trouble eventually). I originally wanted a Lumia 920 but didn't have a spare $100 to drop on one at launch. For a while I was considering a Samsung Galaxy S4, but the 99cent price tag that AT&T had on refurb 920s was too good of a deal to pass up. They only had black ones left (the whites were all gone before I finally decided to pull the trigger), but that's fine with me. I'm not a big color guy; all my phones have been black or silver since way back when.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to grabbing the updated version of Angry Birds and getting familiar with Windows Phone 8. I originally got my HTC Surround for free off of a promotional website called BzzAgent (one of the best campaigns they ever had), and I fell in love with the OS. Very slick, never crashes, and just all-around solid and different.

It should come in the next few days, and I'm really looking forward to it. Right now I'm on my old standby iPhone 3G, which is a warhorse but slow as sin. Can't wait to put that guy back on the shelf.

;-)

Adnan Chowdhury

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey I had HTC Surround too and just upgraded refurbished 920 Black as well :). Only thing that I am unhappy about is Battery issues on 920 makes my old Surround a true smartphone with proper battery management!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven