920 Audio Issues

DropPass

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Strange problem here. On Saturday my wife and I were watching a YouTube video (via website, not app) on her phone. We were playing the audio through the internal phone speakers (not using a headset). About halfway through the video, the audio stopped playing. Ever since then, no audio will play on her phone. I have powered the phone down three different times with no luck. I have done a soft reset with no luck. I am afraid to do a hard reset due to all of the bricking I have heard about. The only audio that now works is when making a phone call. There appear to be no audio issues when making or taking phone calls. We have not tested speakerphone while on a call.

She has used cheap headsets in the past (I just read that this can cause issues), but has not used a set in a in couple of weeks.

Does anyone know of a fix or do we need to look into warranty repairs/replacement? I have read several threads about this, but have yet to find a viable fix.

We have had our 920s since release day and have had no issues other than a couple of shutdowns.

jonathanrn

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
That happened to me once, but it turned out to be that I was connected to a Bluetooth adapter unknowingly and those speakers weren't on. Could that be the case?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital