Nokia Lumia 720 got stuck since an hour

Shirish Suman

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem with Nokia lumia 720. Its showing only NOKIA logo & stuck with it since last 1.5 hour. Its been only 1.5 month m bought this phone. Suggest me some ways.

dcunhanaythan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I left my phone on charge when i gt back it showed me my whatsapp screen i detached the cable charger and pressed the back key but it didnt not respond and then it just blanked out and i guess locked itself. it wasnt coming on. i held the volume and lock key but nothn happened. I plugged it into my computer and went to windowsphone.com where i rang my phone and now theres this sound that keeps playing its not stopping and my phone is starting what do i do?

priti85

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
This seems to be an ongoing problem with lumia 720. We have used iOS and android and wanted to try windows trusting Nokia and MS. What a waste. Such a beautiful phone, We will have to sell it. We can't tell the problems we have faced with this phone. Once I had to make an urgent call and this phone went into sleep. We lost the faith that the phone will be available to do the most basic requirement of a phone , I.e. Making a call.

Sorry Nokia & MS, we are very much disappointed.

A disappoint loyal Nokia user

prabodh

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
thanks by holding the volume keys and the of/on keys my phone worked properly thanks a lot to my all friends wo suggested me to do this

Somu612

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a very silly question. But I have to know. How many times can a hard reset be done? I think I've already done in 10-12 times cuz I had a lot of problems with the touch. The worst thing is, its just 5 months old! I love this phone..But I cannot not hate it for giving me so many problems.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a very silly question. But I have to know. How many times can a hard reset be done? I think I've already done in 10-12 times cuz I had a lot of problems with the touch. The worst thing is, its just 5 months old! I love this phone..But I cannot not hate it for giving me so many problems.

There is effectively no limit to the times you can do a hard reset. The flash memory used on the phone is rated at many thousands of write cycles. So you could probably reset your phone every day if you want and the battery would wear out before the flash memory.

Somu612

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
There is effectively no limit to the times you can do a hard reset. The flash memory used on the phone is rated at many thousands of write cycles. So you could probably reset your phone every day if you want and the battery would wear out before the flash memory.

Thanks for clarifying! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro