Nokia Lumia 720 got stuck since an hour

pavan kabadi

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
My lumia has stuck since last two hours. i tried soft reset(power key+volume down key until phone vibrates and switch off).. but it is not working it dispalys NOKIA logo.PLz HELP..

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 720 got stuck since an hour and button problem

Just in 72hrs Lumia 720 is dead !!

I plugged in the charger yesterday and its boom. There were atleast 5 people at Nokia care for similar or different issuses with Lumia 720.

However they refused to replace the device after a lot of argument. Then I went to the shop from where I bought it as he promised me to replace it with in 5 days.

Now, waiting for the new device. As it comes I am going to sell it to the shop owner or in OLx.

I bought this phone with a lot of expections from NOKIA and TRUST for quality. I am DONE !! They don't deserve it.

Good bye MS and NOKIA

So its confirmed that such things are traded on olx.. I too sell, haha.. I am not alone.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

abhishekftp

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
phone is stuck while doing factory reset. what to do

i have done reset factory setting in my nokia lumia 720. the phone switch off and then on and two gears like graphics are appearing and nothing is happening from last 1:30 hours...please help

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: phone is stuck while doing factory reset. what to do

i have done reset factory setting in my nokia lumia 720. the phone switch off and then on and two gears like graphics are appearing and nothing is happening from last 1:30 hours...please help
I think you mean you did Hard Reset. I don't know why it takes so long, when I did it my 928 it took me about an hour. Oh boy what I haven't done in that time)) after 20 min or so I thought something went wrong, so I did at least 3 soft resets (pwr+volume down), another couple hard resets (pwr+volume up). Finally it worked)

Aayam Gupta

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
do a soft reset if doesnt start in an hour
if stuck on the gears try this...
Switch off your phone.
Press and hold Camera + Power + Volume Down buttons.
After few seconds, the phone will vibrate.
Release the Power button alone holding the Camera and Volume Down button.
After 5 to 10 seconds release both the buttons.

Murali Krishna Dama

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am facing the same issue, none of the keys are working from 3 hours. I am facing the problem only with windows 8.1. earlier with lumia black it was cool with no issues.

With windows 8.1 update:

1) for one of my frined wifi is not working after using the os for 5 days. MODEL :lumia 520
2) for one guy, network is giving delay means, if one person talks it will be heared by other person after 5 seconds.model: lumia 520
3) My phone is getting stuck and becoming un usable. for few hours until the charging gets drained out. lumia 720

Please, Fix the issues with OS.

AlexGood

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 720 indeed has this kind of problems. I have already changed my cell phone to iPhone 5s.

Nokia is tragedy since acquired by Microsoft. I deeply doubt that Microsoft can do it well. Bye, Nokia, My dear.

Well, just happen to know a wonderful activity for Renice portable native USB 3.0 SSD. Maybe useful to you as well.

they are giving away 64GB SD card and 256GB SSD drives to celebrate National Day of the PRC, see link on Facebook or Google.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss