Nokia Official Announcement

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
If I buy the phone in Boston, can I return it in Philadelphia in case it's not a good fit for me?

If you buy it from a Verizon Corporate store, you can return it to any Verizon corporate store. But they usually don't like you doing that...

Still, they aren't supposed to say no.

You can't return the device to a non Verizon corporate store. This includes many Premium Retailers and Authorized Dealers that use marketing to trick you in believing they are a corporate store.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it will be sold on amazon too... (Judging by URL name) "amazonaws" ?

http://cdn.conversations.nokia.com....ploads/2013/05/Nokia-Lumia-928-Front-Back.jpg

Amazon AWS is Amazon Web Services. Its simply Amazon's back-end hosting and infratructure for its network that hosts images. It simply means, Nokia employs Amazon to help host much of their content so that Nokia doesn't have to do that on their own. Many companies use Amazon AWS, like how others use Windows Azure, Akamai or other similar services.

Of course its a phone, so it will probably be sold by Amazon anyway...

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I already ordered a Fatboy charging pillow to go with it. I'll be down at the Verizon store on Thursday to pick up a black 928. It'll be so good to be back on WP8. I was really hating my iPhone 5 up until I sold it on Tuesday and I have no desire to go back to Android unless it's a Nexus device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99