Nokia Lumia 928 Red/Cyan/Other colors?

winger46146#WP

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'll wait patiently for my red 928. My htc trophy is still running just fine.

Don't go to the store and play with the 928. My g/f said the same thing, she likes her trophy and has not problems with it. Didn't want to upgrade right away. We went to the store played with the 928, and it becomes I want that phone. She ended up ordering a black 928.

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't go to the store and play with the 928. My g/f said the same thing, she likes her trophy and has not problems with it. Didn't want to upgrade right away. We went to the store played with the 928, and it becomes I want that phone. She ended up ordering a black 928.

haha i've unfortunately played with both my brother's 928, sister's 928, my dad's 822, and the display models at my local store of all the newer WP8s. the hype was killing me at first, and still is to some extent, but i gave my sister my upgrade so that will help me last until at least the end of june for the next upgrade in the family line to become available. so i have until at least then before the excitement of upgrading tempts me to settle for a black model instead of waiting for the other colors. the temptation... haha hopefully from now until then maybe some new info about the other colors will come to light.

Last edited:

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm ready to order but was really hoping for red. Anyone have new info? I know a case would work, but I don't want a case. I'll wait if I can figure out it will only be a few weeks, but otherwise I'm not waiting. I need to ditch my TP2! LOL

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You have a badge of honor or something for suffering through a TP2 for this long!

Agreed! Or, depending on the reason for suffering through it, a mark of shame! :wink: I mean, if you couldn't afford it or something like that, fine - but if you CHOSE to keep a TP2..........

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Agreed! Or, depending on the reason for suffering through it, a mark of shame! :wink: I mean, if you couldn't afford it or something like that, fine - but if you CHOSE to keep a TP2..........

Haha, well the TP2 was the newest phone Sprint would let me have on the $30/month SERO plan with 500min and unlimited everything else. So I rode it out as long as I could stand it and then some. That $30/month was that sweet to me. But it just isn't worth it anymore, loading up a family plan and we'll be paying about $50/line with my corporate discount applied. I'll actually enjoy using my phone again. :)

Any update on colors?

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm willing to wait for new colors to come out but I just got the idea to look for a 928 on craigslist. I figured it was too soon for one to show up but I figured I would look, and what do you know I found one for !$250$! NOW I don't know if I should wait for the colors to come out or just pick this one up and use it as a spare in addition to having a red/cyan 928.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm willing to wait for new colors to come out but I just got the idea to look for a 928 on craigslist. I figured it was too soon for one to show up but I figured I would look, and what do you know I found one for !$250$! NOW I don't know if I should wait for the colors to come out or just pick this one up and use it as a spare in addition to having a red/cyan 928.
If you decide not to go with it I would totally jump on that

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
On the Windows Phone 8 forum TC said that there would be limited edition 822s and 928s for Father's day. That's all he said.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I feel like this is worth bumping just in case anyone has any information on new colors.

News on the old father's day limited edition thread was a potential June 27th release for new colors, but it's looking unlikely with how well the 928 is selling. Anyone have anything else?

The marketing mind in me says that fourth of July would be a great time to release Red & Blue versions to go along with the White version that's already out.

USA! USA! USA! RIght?!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd love a patriotic phone. I've been looking around for just the right case with flag decor, but haven't yet found the one that just jumps out at me and says, "I'm the one!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon