How can I enable AT&T Lumia 920 to select network speed?

jeffaz76

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Since the ##3282 field test menu does not work on AT&T lumia 920 firmware past 1249, I have not upgraded my phone. Well actually I did, but then flashed back because I wanted the field test menu back more than anything else the update may have improved. I would like to update my phone to future ROM's but am unwilling to give up the ability to switch network speed. Has anyone flashed another ROM past 1249 meant for a different phone and/or carrier and still had full network functionality on AT&T (mainly LTE and internet sharing working) and also been able to access ##3282 field test or select network speed from cellular settings?

jeffaz76

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I have accepted that it is not coming back to an AT&T ROM, although you never know if we get some good developers to hack away at it. Can I flash another current ROM, such as Rogers, and use ##3282 while not losing internet sharing or LTE connectivity? I have read that a few people have done it, but they have had issues with internet sharing and/or LTE. Just wondering if there are any success stories out there of people with the AT&T branded Lumia 920 flashing different carrier ROM's and continuing to use it on AT&T service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb