Nokia Lumia 620 Vibration Issue

Santosh Babar

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I purchased Nokia Lumia 620 three weeks Back. It was my first smartphone. I amazed with the speed and functionality of device. But after a week it started crashing a lot with the application downloaded. Afterwords it started vibrating continually to stop it, I need to remove the battery.
After 2- 3 days this method also doesn't worked. I have given it at Nokia Care center for repair. They have given One weeks estimated time. It has been really bad experience for my first smartphone. Really don't know whether stick it with or to sell it off.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
If you are happy with the messaging notification, WP apps, fludity of the WP8 OS, Battery life of your 620, then stick with it. Your is an unusual case, Nokia Care should take care of any defective parts for you.

Last edited:

Octoborian

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I had the same problem.

I was on a walk and suddeenly my phone started vibrating continously itself. Even switching off the phone didn't stopped the vibration. Finally I had to remove the battery and I kept the phone without battery for atleast 1 oevrnight.
Next day when I inserted the battery back in the phone, it no longer is vibrating. Means to say the phone not at all vibrating,I think its vibrator is damaged.

I brought this phone only 2 months back and now I am facing this weird problem(really annoying).

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine is a slightly different issue. all vibration on my 620 suddenly stopped. No notification vibration no capacitive keys feedback vibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium