phone freeze, total blackout

szidzse

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I experienced this issue today, i listened music (stock player) , keyguard activated, then no return. When i press window button or back, it vibrates, but still no screen. I cannot unlock the phone neither... What could occurs this problem? Firmware updated i guess in april.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
First let's get the phone back on. Hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time for about 20 seconds or until the phone restarts. Let me know if that works

d_abbatelli

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
First let's get the phone back on. Hold down the power button and volume down button at the same time for about 20 seconds or until the phone restarts. Let me know if that works

I have the same problem and that works, at least for me.
It seems to happen quite random, and luckily, quite seldom, but still very annoying!

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
i had the same issue 2-3 days back. Was listening music in Nokia Music, and when i pressed the lock button the phone wasnt turning on but the song kept playing. I tried doing the soft reset, but nothing happened. Irritated i decided to remove the battery, but after a few seconds, it rebooted on its own...!!!!! Dont know what could be cause....
Speaking about music, has anyone of you have multiple tracks of the same song on your phone but only a single copy in the memory card...... I had around 300 songs in my memory card but both Music+Videos and Nokia Music showed around 500 tracks. After formatting the card, i downloaded around 160 songs from Nokia music and now i have 1200 songs......!!!!!!! Do you guys have any ideas about it???????

d_abbatelli

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
i had the same issue 2-3 days back. Was listening music in Nokia Music, and when i pressed the lock button the phone wasnt turning on but the song kept playing. I tried doing the soft reset, but nothing happened. Irritated i decided to remove the battery, but after a few seconds, it rebooted on its own...!!!!! Dont know what could be cause....
Speaking about music, has anyone of you have multiple tracks of the same song on your phone but only a single copy in the memory card...... I had around 300 songs in my memory card but both Music+Videos and Nokia Music showed around 500 tracks. After formatting the card, i downloaded around 160 songs from Nokia music and now i have 1200 songs......!!!!!!! Do you guys have any ideas about it???????

Same behaviour, got two-three-four copies of the same song. Tried all the possible syncing method, no success.
Internet is full of people complaining: https://www.google.com/search?q=win...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Cross fingers and hope GDR2 will fix it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss