New Lumia 920 3D printed case design. Need feedback.

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been working on a new case design for the Lumia 920, and wanted to get some feedback on it. I got the idea from comments that someone posted on one of my YouTube video's about rings extending from the camera. I went 1 step further, and put rings extending from the LED flash, but they are lower. This also helps interconnect the rings from the camera, without using bridges.

920_target.jpg

What do you guys think?

Also, if you have any idea's for a case design, im open to suggestions.

Gibbage

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been working on a way to provide colors, but its time consuming and would force me to buy stock. It would also cost around 5$ per case extra. Are people willing to pay 35$ for a colored case? Color options would be red, blue, black.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
After seeing the picture Dave posted I can't say I'm a fan. I do think its a good idea though. For that I take my hat off to ya. Just not for the 920. That device is pretty close to perfect to me just the way it is. No case needed.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Reminds me of your lockscreen: annoying on the eyes (optical illusion wise)! lol Power button looks sorta deep in there. Is it hard or unnatural to use?

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The power button is guarded from accidental activation, but your finger slips in there naturally and its easy to find the power button without looking, and easy to hit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos