cracked screen and other things...

bassrebel

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
hey guys!

I don't really know if this is my first post or not... but anywho... lemme tell you about my day!!!

Today is my 2 year anniversary with my wife! and as soon as I get into the office, I was about to put my phone on my desk, and somehow put the phone too close to the edge and the phone fell.

IT FELL ON THE CARPET!!! LOL but somehow it managed to crack my screen :/

I was thinking of calling AT&T because for some reason the phone kinda zooms in on the main launcher and I can't do anything, because the screen doesn't scroll... it's more like if they crop the screen and I can just see a segment of the screen but completely zoomed in and it gets unbereably hot... to the point that yesterday I kept it on my pocket and it did that, the only way I realized it is because it burned my thigh... that's how bad it got :(

Now I'm torn because AT&T is going to say that the reason why my phone is defective is because the screen :/

I've been checking on the bay and digitizer/screen is about $100... which makes me have a couple of questions...

Is there any chance in heaven or hell that because it over heated my screen cracked? Can I even claim the warranty through that?

If not, do I have to buy digitizer/screen combo or just the screen?

I'm used to replacing screens on iPhones, so I know how to work with digitizer/screen combos, just didn't know if the lumia was the same.

Thanks! =)

and yeah, no warranty

Last edited:

bassrebel

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Nokia and apparently it was the magnifier that would stay on... (Which I had no idea we even had that LOL) so I just turned it off and hopefully it'll solve my issues.

However, I'm still concerned about my phone getting extremely hot because of that and possibly affecting the rigidness of my screen :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786