Windows Phone store not working

qhabib

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
A couple of days ago I noticed that my windows phone app updates were just not taking place. The connection kept timing out, even though I can easily search for apps on the store and my email, web etc is all functional. I tried updating the app via 3G and it was working just fine.

I have now, restarted my phone and also tried to push the app install via Windows Phone store (via Mac web browser) but I get stonewalled because of this:

The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States) uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for mediaroomtvdiscovery.cloudapp.net

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

Now what? I cant use 3G to download at all since I am travelling and am on limited 3G data...:crying:

qhabib

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I tried Wi-Fi on the phone and the laptop. also tried different browsers and another computer (on the same network). I am now going to try another Wi-Fi network altogether to see if that works any better.

klcow

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Reset your browser settings and see first whether that fixes the problem, since you are using mac web browser-Safari, here are instructions on how to reset your browser How To Restore Safari's Default Settings

if that does not fix it, check your system time settings could be a date or time error. Hope that helps ��

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss