928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I was able to confirm that ALL channels direct and indirect will be able to order starting 5PM EST today. that means ALL verizon stores Corp or agent will have the phone on D1! good luck. It is time for me to GTFO of the office :)
Cheers!

This seems to answers everyone's questions!! Thanks again very much for being so patient and answering all of these requests. My store opens at 10 and I will definitely be the first one there!

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
So you called CS and they said no to the Device Payment Plan? They said you can only do it in the store?

So to answer my own question in case anyone else was wondering, I called CS and they said the Device Payment Plan must be done in the store. I have no idea why you can't do it on the phone. It seems silly because she said she looked at my account and already pre-qualified me for it for when I go to the store. Um ok.

Also asked if I could order the 928 yet and she said not yet, as I figured.

BCS2k

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi TC, thanks for all the information. Are you able to check 98052. More specifically the Verizon store at the Microsoft Commons? I've been put into a virtual wait line here, but they said they didn't know what their stock in store would be.

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
thanks for all the help tc! 11762 is my zip in case you can check. you got my hopes up joking about the red one. i'll be waiting for the red one still but I'm asking for a few friends who live in the same town as me.

VN801

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
tcman88 can you check 84088? For a black one? The lady at the Verizon store told me that she doesn't know when it'll be in stock... :/

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
TC, Thank you again for all of your assistance on this thread today. It really is a remarkable act of service. We're all really grateful.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Red comes out with the new OS"?

I believe he is referring to the next major update, which should be GDR2.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
People keep posting here, so I'll copy this if they didn't see it...TCman posted this on page nine:

"I was able to confirm that ALL channels direct and indirect will be able to order starting 5PM EST today. that means ALL verizon stores Corp or agent will have the phone on D1! good luck."

You can also look up stores on Verizon and call them up to ask. I did that.

MavvaZ

May 30, 2011
Visit site
People keep posting here, so I'll copy this if they didn't see it...TCman posted this on page nine:

"I was able to confirm that ALL channels direct and indirect will be able to order starting 5PM EST today. that means ALL verizon stores Corp or agent will have the phone on D1! good luck."

Thanks, missed that after reading the other pages to see if any other zip codes were covered in my area.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Called my local one and the lady (who claimed she is a Windows fan.. ha) said they'd be in stock and she isn't expecting to sell out. Of course, every time they say that, what they really mean is they have 2 of them and unfortunately 2 people beat me to it.

That being said, I'll be camping outside their door before they open.

nunyazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

This ^^^^^^

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been following this thread, but has anyone confirmed when we'll be able to order this phone online? I'd like to avoid the hassle of a MIR and typically when you order online, the rebate is automatically applied. If I order it tomorrow morning (or today or whenever), will it be in my hands Friday?

EDIT: TC - If I wanted to do it in store, how does 98383 and 98001 look? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb