928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
dang it, pretty sure they will get some though right?

edit: you will get a like on your comment when you can deliver some 928's to my store, lol, seriously thanks for doing what you are doing though!

I just spoke with the area Manager. You are good for Thursday. VERY LIMITED QUANITY.

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
That sucks, I thought Verizon was pushing this phone hard, I have seen no pre orders and as of right now looks like they aren't filling channels with a lot, Lets push windows phones hard as I believe they really are the best OS out there (well they will be when they get a do not disturb function) and the hardware is TOP NOTCH!

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Please remember it is very unlikely to get the phone before Thursday even if the store has them in stock. Also likely most area will be updated tomorrow afternoon and some area the day of. Also it's likely that if you are buying the phone retail the store will not sale it to you.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
That sucks, I thought Verizon was pushing this phone hard, I have seen no pre orders and as of right now looks like they aren't filling channels with a lot, Lets push windows phones hard as I believe they really are the best OS out there (well they will be when they get a do not disturb function) and the hardware is TOP NOTCH!

quanity is based on the performance of the that area

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Also it's likely that if you are buying the phone retail the store will not sale it to you.
This prompted me to call the contact you provided for me. She confirmed that particular store only deals with contracts. So I called another store, several blocks away (#338617) and the manager stated they will sell me the 928 at retail. Guess, where I am going? LOL

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
okay wait, if you are buying retail they might not sell it to you? What the heck!? come on VZW!

I've heard of this before. Understand they'd prefer to sell with contract, but if I'm a Verizon customer, and I want to buy the phone, and they won't sell it to me, that's rather frustrating.

lisainsf

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Please remember it is very unlikely to get the phone before Thursday even if the store has them in stock. Also likely most area will be updated tomorrow afternoon and some area the day of. Also it's likely that if you are buying the phone retail the store will not sale it to you.

are you saying that if you plan to pay full retail the stores will not sell to you? Why is that ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb