928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
To answer everyone at once, If you are planning to purchase it in retail it's better to either call 1-800-922-0204 or place the order online.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
To answer everyone at once, If you are planning to purchase it in retail it's better to either call 1-800-922-0204 or place the order online.
I would recommend that everyone call the stores first and confirm this. Like I said, I found a store that told me they will sell me the phone at retail.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Happy to help
My GS4 has stopped working. Anyone know if blackberry or windows phone have an app with disposable phone number? like TextPlus but can make phone calls

Go Voice (google voice app) on WP would sorta fit what you are looking for, but the app is not letting me place phone calls. Guessing google did something on its end that screwed up the app.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
are you saying that if you plan to pay full retail the stores will not sell to you? Why is that ?

My guess is that their commission is based partially on the new 2yr contracts that they get customers on. So selling at full retail without a new contract doesn't benefit them.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that their commission is based partially on the new 2yr contracts that they get customers on. So selling at full retail without a new contract doesn't benefit them.

Stores don't work on commission and for the most part they have zero financial gain from selling you a phone. They rather sale the phone on contract when their stock is limited. I can't get into details

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05