928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
First of all, thanks TC for your work in this thread. I have to wonder though, what would it take for VZW to put up a web page that would do the same thing? I mean cmon, it can't be THAT difficult! Now that it's announced, what's the harm in letting customers know where the units are? I mean, it takes all of 5 minutes to spin up a page (even less with a template) and give it read only access to a secure datasource.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
First of all, thanks TC for your work in this thread. I have to wonder though, what would it take for VZW to put up a web page that would do the same thing? I mean cmon, it can't be THAT difficult! Now that it's announced, what's the harm in letting customers know where the units are? I mean, it takes all of 5 minutes to spin up a page (even less with a template) and give it read only access to a secure datasource.

you can check for store's inventory right from our web page, however 928 doesn't exist yet lol

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ilability&selectedPhoneId=6092&token=OJlpaI29

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Tried this got no where. Explanation was that the stores can "see" more than they can. I guess they run a credit check for device payment plans. For myself I was going to do this but I only have 9 months left on my contract. Im going to add a line and just pay the extra 40 a month. The device payment plans was something like $45 a month extra and I cant discount that like I can the added device.

So you called CS and they said no to the Device Payment Plan? They said you can only do it in the store?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss