928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

MFmonster

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jdelroyc
TC, not sure if you saw my post but can you check on 98001 and 98383? It sounds like I won't get the phone until next week if I order online and unfortunately, it can't wait until then. Typically what time do the stores stock the phones?

A fellow member that lives near me!

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
http://cdn-forums.wpcentral.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jdelroyc [url]http://cdn-forums.wpcentral.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/URL]
TC, not sure if you saw my post but can you check on 98001 and 98383? It sounds like I won't get the phone until next week if I order online and unfortunately, it can't wait until then. Typically what time do the stores stock the phones?

your area will have the phone tomorrow.

A fellow member that lives near me!

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey tcman88, a question you may be able to answer. I know a guy who works at a corporate verizon store. I haven't talked to him in years, but I messaged him on Facebook asking if he could help me acquire a 928. I let him know I'd be buying it off contract, IE, full retail price.

His response was, "I never recommened paying full retail because there are usually ways to tweak your plan to get you a discounted phone without paying anything more per month." He knows I used my upgrade on an 8x in November.

Does that sound like real life? I responded asking him to please look at my account, and I haven't heard back from him...

As has been said many times in this thread, thanks for all the help you offer to this forum!

VN801

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Damn, I will try calling them today. Do you know if the overnight shipping will be free for these phones if we order online?

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey tcman88, a question you may be able to answer. I know a guy who works at a corporate verizon store. I haven't talked to him in years, but I messaged him on Facebook asking if he could help me acquire a 928. I let him know I'd be buying it off contract, IE, full retail price.

His response was, "I never recommened paying full retail because there are usually ways to tweak your plan to get you a discounted phone without paying anything more per month." He knows I used my upgrade on an 8x in November.

Does that sound like real life? I responded asking him to please look at my account, and I haven't heard back from him...

As has been said many times in this thread, thanks for all the help you offer to this forum!
I wont be able to answer questions like that because then I would be representing VZW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers