928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

Serious Tone

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey tc, could you possibly check 57783?

I asked the girl at my local VW store and she said it would be a couple weeks. I mean, come on, this isn't 1894. I hope she doesn't know what she is talking about.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Are there a lot of stores that have only one color in stock? I'll be super disappointed if I wait out before they open if they only have white..

Kainzd

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hypothetical question here:
Let me preface by saying I know it will cost around the same amount of $$ - maybe a little more here or there, but I just want to know if it's possible. Since some stores aren't letting you buy outright in the store tomorrow ......
I have just 1 line on my account.
Can I upgrade to 2 lines on my account, and pay the 99 + mail in rebate amount - but switch the lumia to my current number I use, and my current phone (Droid DNA) to the new number they give me
Call in the next day and cancel my new account (which would now have the DNA on it) and pay the ETF fee.

End result = have the lumia just on the 1 account I would have (with my old number)

Is this possible? Thanks!

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey tc, could you possibly check 57783?

I asked the girl at my local VW store and she said it would be a couple weeks. I mean, come on, this isn't 1894. I hope she doesn't know what she is talking about.

order online as we don't have a corp. Store in your area. Indirect agents can order it as well but it's on their own discretion

markk132

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
07646? Thanks in advance tcman88. actually i'm hoping this might be available tonight? I usually go to the Verizon store on rt 4 in Paramus, nj

Last edited:

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hypothetical question here:
Let me preface by saying I know it will cost around the same amount of $$ - maybe a little more here or there, but I just want to know if it's possible. Since some stores aren't letting you buy outright in the store tomorrow ......
I have just 1 line on my account.
Can I upgrade to 2 lines on my account, and pay the 99 + mail in rebate amount - but switch the lumia to my current number I use, and my current phone (Droid DNA) to the new number they give me
Call in the next day and cancel my new account (which would now have the DNA on it) and pay the ETF fee.

End result = have the lumia just on the 1 account I would have (with my old number)

Is this possible? Thanks!

you will have to return the phone or wait 30 days. You'll pay more as you would lose your rebate. 149.99 plus 350 plus 35 and applicable taxes plus a month of service min of 30

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey TC, would you be able to check this store specifically and let me know a couple things. One would be are they currently in stock or on the way and the other would be do they have any in black?

3505 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110

Thanks!

BCS2k

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
HI TC, Sorry to add to all the madness. I called the Verizon store that is closest to me, but they weren't able to tell me what they will have in stock. I'm already planning on being there in the morning, but would you mind checking 98052. More specifically the Verizon store at the Microsoft Commons? Thanks!

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
HI TC, Sorry to add to all the madness. I called the Verizon store that is closest to me, but they weren't able to tell me what they will have in stock. I'm already planning on being there in the morning, but would you mind checking 98052. More specifically the Verizon store at the Microsoft Commons? Thanks!

white only. Your store has the largest inventory. I doubt you'll have any issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786