928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I've called 12 stores only found one that will have "limited quantities" of the black. Looks like I'll be driving an hour away in rush hour traffic to wait at the front door for 30 min before they open!

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It actually was a corporate store. I have had bad experiences with "authorized sellers" and only go to corporate stores. There's only two in my area.

then they gave you an additional discount. MIR cannot be applied as an instant discount. There is a reason why it's called mailed in rebate

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I just called them, seems like they already have them, but he said I can't buy one until tomorrow. ARGHHH is this even true? I feel like I just have to talk to the right person who will let me have it today....

They can, corporate doesn't have any restrictions on that kinda stuff. But for obvious reasons they won't.

markk132

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
They can, corporate doesn't have any restrictions on that kinda stuff. But for obvious reasons they won't.

thanks for all your help. do you mind shedding some more light on the red one, and when that might be coming out? I know you said with the software update, but which software update and when? Thanks in advance

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
then they gave you an additional discount. MIR cannot be applied as an instant discount. There is a reason why it's called mailed in rebate

Got it. Makes perfect sense to me. The price dropped so quickly on the 822, it was almost like the manager knew it was coming.

Hate to be a pest, but would you please check on store numbers 329404 and 338019? Thanks again!!

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Verizon will even Saturday delivery for free.

A vzw rep told me that if I order online, it'll take 3 business days to arrive and that if I wanted it earlier (aka 2-day or Saturday delivery) it would cost an additional $20. Are you saying that overnight and/or Saturday delivery are free with this phone? In other words, if I order tomorrow morning online I will have it in-hand Friday? I need to know as vzw tends to ship FEDEX and requires a signature which means I have to be there.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Any online purchase will be shipped over night priority with signature requirement. It may take longer if you aren't a current current customer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077