Hi guys, first time poster, but long time reader. Sadly, got to a point where no-one had asked a similar question :(

Recently, my beloved Lumia 820 was involved in a gravity related accident, and the screen (digitizer and lcd screen) was smashed. The screen didn't work at all.

This morning, the replacement lcd and digitizer arrived, and I have installed it and my phone is accessible again. However, the internal speaker does not work at all. Speaker phone and the headphone jack works fine, so I know its the speaker component and there is a work around. However, upon investigation, [what I have identified as] the speaker is mounted to the motherboard. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can replace/fix this part?

Additionally, the back icon at the bottom of the screen is not illuminated, but still functional. Does anyone know what could be causing that? I have checked and cleaned the connector, but it didn't do anything. Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing that?
    05-14-2013 05:28 AM
    Oh, I am a silly billy. I had found that I had neglected to transfer over the speaker component that is separately mounted in the front panel. I have now transfered it over, and it works fine...
    05-14-2013 05:39 AM
    Hey I'm having the same problem with my speaker. I have to have calls on speaker or else I can't hear the other person and the other person can't hear me. I've taken it apart and looked, but I can't find anything that's not connected or looks out of place .Can you elaborate on how you fixed it?
    07-27-2013 09:27 PM