So who is getting a nokia 925

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I agree wholeheartedly. In fact, T-Mobile didn't mention the 925 in its press event, they still don't have a page for it on their shopping site (they have the Xperia Z, though), they haven't given the MS store any info on it, and every rep I've spoken or chatted with have no idea what the phone is, when it will be launched, or how much it will be. T-Mobile is treating this device like it doesn't really exist or matter.

I'm buying one because a) I lvoe the look and the abilities of this phone, and b) I want to show them with my wallet that it does matter!

bryantest

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Is there an effective way that we (potential and existing T-Mobile users) can make a united concerted effort to make our collective demand for a Lumia 925 32GB version heard? I think a collective voice will be more effective than individual scattershot efforts.

IamDefiler

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there an effective way that we (potential and existing T-Mobile users) can make a united concerted effort to make our collective demand for a Lumia 925 32GB version heard? I think a collective voice will be more effective than individual scattershot efforts.

What MM247 said BUT let's face reality...T-Mo didn't even mention the 925 during their press conference. I doubt anything short of a full on 1000+ man riot at every T-mo store and outlet demanding a 32GB 925 would have any effect at this point.

bryantest

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Maybe we should just incessantly flood John Legere's (T-Mobile USA's CEO) email inbox with a flood of demands =D...

Last edited:

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Maybe we should just incessantly flood John Legere's (T-Mobile USA's CEO) email inbox with a flood of demands =D...

And also Stephen Elop's. Elop/Nokia took the blame for AT&T's horrendous treatment of the 920, maybe he/they will do the same with T-Mobile's treatement of the 925.

drbanks

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Just bought one at T-Mo as a side-grade to my HTC 8X. The utter lack of storage still makes it inadequate for most media related things, but I was looking for a better camera, better battery life and the Nokia apps.

Still charging. Took forever to get all my apps downloaded.

Now, mebbe I take a quick drive to see if the T-mo rep was feeding me a line when he said LTE is available in Nashua.

Padr1n0

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Just held a dummy 925 at my local T-Mobile store. God that felt great! I wish I could vote "This is my next phone" twice!
If you thought the dummy was nice, wait till you see the actual device. The dummy actually had me thinking twice but i had too much of a good deal so i just bought the phone without even seeing it. $300 with red wireless charger and stand up charger. Couldnt pass it up even though my 8x is just fine.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
If you thought the dummy was nice, wait till you see the actual device. The dummy actually had me thinking twice but i had too much of a good deal so i just bought the phone without even seeing it. $300 with red wireless charger and stand up charger. Couldnt pass it up even though my 8x is just fine.
how did you buy it all up for 300$?

1Sick1500

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Picked Mine up this morning, Sold my Iphone 5 last night. I am absolutely amazed with this device. Its taking for ever to charge because i keep playing with it. Im needing some music for sure. But man is this thing awesome. WP8 has ALOT of great features. I dont know why so many Tech Sites down the OS. Having this phone with LTE is great.

Sydney Cooper

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I returned my 521 and got my 925 on release day. Best. Decision. Ever. This phone is amazing. In the past I've had HTC 8X and then of course the 521. This is my first flagship WP and I am giddy :)
I love this thing!

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I went and looked at the 925 today, and holding it and looking straight on, thought it looked stunning. The back, however, looked incredibly silly to me. The white just did not fit imo. I guess I actually just like my 810 more than I though, even without updates

bryantest

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
And also Stephen Elop's. Elop/Nokia took the blame for AT&T's horrendous treatment of the 920, maybe he/they will do the same with T-Mobile's treatement of the 925.

Well I sent an email to this email add:

stephen.elop@nokia.com

Crossing my fingers I will get some answers from his end (and of course WHY is there no 32 GB option for US Market)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs