So who is getting a nokia 925

Oakdale Dude

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Since I just got the 521 in May, I'll use it till the end of the year and extract my $150 pound of flesh out of it and then if T-Mo still has the 925 hanging around, I'll pick it up.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I sent an email to this email add:

stephen.elop@nokia.com

Crossing my fingers I will get some answers from his end (and of course WHY is there no 32 GB option for US Market)

There's only a 32GB option for one operator in the world at the moment, I'm not sure why American T-Mo customers are taking it so personally. If you wanted a 32GB phone you have many, many options to choose from, it's not Nokia's fault that T-Mo decided not to stock them.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just received my white 925 after picking it up for what I think was a steal on eBay - ?330. Its locked to 3, but the unlock process is easy and only costs ?15 via 3 themselves. ?345 for buying the handset outright and being able to use it on any network is OK by me. :-D

Been saving for a new handset for a long time and knew the 925 was what I wanted the moment I saw it. I'm actually not even setting it up until I get it unlocked in case I need to hard reset for any reason. The wait is killing me!

Pavel Gotze

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, yes and no. You can upload the firmware of different network provider, or unbranded. I have unbranded, so i did not test, but might work.

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Just picked mine up today after my 920's sim connector broke (thanks apple for making your sim so damn small -.-). Part of me is glad because the one thing i didn't like about it was the weight. When i picked up the 925 that was on display i immediately put it back down and threw my money at the assistant. This is what the 920 should have been!

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, yes and no. You can upload the firmware of different network provider, or unbranded. I have unbranded, so i did not test, but might work.

I don't even have to try it. I can tell you right now that flashing a new firmware will NOT remove a carrier SIM lock, even if the firmware is a different carrier.

RL76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
i just bought he 925 a couple of days ago. body is really smooth, can't wait for my screen protector and case for it. i think the screen on my 920 is a little better. so light compared to the 920...

Tracy Daken

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

This does not work man. The lock is attached to the IMEI, with the carrier encoded. I am sure you cannot avoid it by changing roms or firmware. Been there done that, with the 920.

dosto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Picked up the 925 at TMO two days ago. It's my first WP and so far I'm very impressed. I use Office365 in my office and the integration is very nice.

Tracy Daken

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't going to get one, then I checked out the phone at the Tmobile store. First thing was holy moley! The screen pops man! Best. Screen. Ever. The feel of the phone is solid but light. It is worth it just for the screen tbh. I can see some hesitate on the 16 gig storage.

KLinCHI

May 10, 2012
Visit site
If you thought the dummy was nice, wait till you see the actual device. The dummy actually had me thinking twice but i had too much of a good deal so i just bought the phone without even seeing it. $300 with red wireless charger and stand up charger. Couldnt pass it up even though my 8x is just fine.
Where are you that you can get it with accessories for $300?

t0litzsanity

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
im planning to buy lumia 925 seriously i need your piece of advice..is it worth buying phone?,is it smooth 110%?,is there any issues like lag,slow,freeze when openning an apps?..
im new to wp that's why i wanna switch from driod to wp but i wanna make sure if its worth phone at all..thanks!! reply asap!!

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
If I'd buy a Lumia, it would definitely be the 925. For now I'm quite happy with my 8X.

I swapped from the 8X. If u did today you'd feel dumb for not doing it sooner. The screen and quality makes the 8X feel like an out dated phone. I wasn't expecting that. Its amazing and simply exceeds everything. The screen pops with colors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss