So who is getting a nokia 925

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Where are you that you can get it with accessories for $300?

strange. I seen one on Craigslist for around that price. Phone, red charging case and stand. All brand new. I felt like they stole it from TMO to be honest. The pix looked like they were taken AT tmo lol. Check CL. Good deals on there.

manilabeans

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I am going to get one next week Aug 19th when it becomes available here in Manila. Been in love with the 925 ever since it was unveiled. Only problem I have now is making up my mind which color to get :D

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I am going to get one next week Aug 19th when it becomes available here in Manila. Been in love with the 925 ever since it was unveiled. Only problem I have now is making up my mind which color to get :D

If its any help, I got mine in grey. The reason being that grey is a metallic colour that blends luxuriously well with the aluminum rim. And most importantly, grey-colored smartphone is a rare breed in the mobile world.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in this device. Love my 822, but I need MMS to work. I think it's cause it's a Verizon phone (or at least I hope) so hopefully, getting an unlocked phone (that's not Verizon) will work. I was thinking of the AT&T offerings but:

A) I HATE the form factor of the 920. HATE it. It was so awkward to hold my 900 and had a constant irritating strain in my hand after awhile, so I can't go back to something that thick again

B) The 820 just doesn't look good to me. Flat out.

C) The 520 is very appealing with the screen size, but the specs aren't reassuring to me. I'm mostly free to play with my phone at night, so no flash on the camera is a no go. And the 8GB storage space sounds like things will get tight fast

Ultimately, I want the 1020. But it costs way too much and my upgrade is next fall (2014). The 925 is so sleek and looks awesome. I think the 925 will hold me over until my upgrade is ready, and by then I can see what AT&T has to offer.

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I used to have iPhone 4 then got Galaxy S2 and I was really dissapointed after that I got S3 it was nice due to large screen which cracked very easliy. I started considering getting 925 I've read reviews about WP8 and Nokia and I was unsure about it... but I got it and I am extremely loving it! There's nothing I could complain about apart from wireless cover and charging plate as they are a bit too expensive. But I love my Lumia to bits. I've got the 32GB version and it's enough storage for me.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm for sure getting one as soon as I got the money. My screen on my 920 is cracked and it would cost me just as much fixing it as buying a new. The 920 is almost same price as 925 here in Sweden so the choice is clear for me.

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a gorgeous Nokia Lumia 920 (yellow) that I bought off ebay in March & I bought the NL925 on ebay earlier this week. I can't wait to get the NL925 in my hands.

IamDefiler

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Just had a friend loan me his Unlocked L920. I flashed it last night to the .2001 Rogers Amber Dev update and am now rocking it on T-Mo. Love the phone and I think I will just stick with this until the new phones are announced at the end of this year.

vansiv

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a good drop price for unlocked 925.

My lovely Samsung Focus died and i REALLY need WP8. Im using Android and this laggy stuff sucks.

So on Amazon and ebay is around 500 bucks, kinda high if you ask me.

Do you know some online store for a decent price around $400? $440?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Darren Lay

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I want the 925 but I want to be on the T-Mobile Monthly 4G $30 per month plan. If I buy the phone at full price from T-Mobile, do I still have to select their data plan or can I use it on their prepaid service?

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Just pre-ordered mine on ATT, have had the quantum since launch day, it's time for a new phone and I like what I see. Don't want the latest greatest phablet, this is a very nice phone for a hundred bucks on contract.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Getting mine from my network on Saturday. Yeah I have a 920 and it would mean smaller storage and an extra shell for wireless charging but given it's free for me, I'm taking it

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

loisegrcia

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting one tomorrow! I'm switching from an iPhone 5, and I'm still sort of having doubts. But I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna love my WP8!

wombatrider

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I picked mine today, after returning my BlackBerry Z 10. The 925 was my first choice but I liked the Z10, I just exchanged because I don't think it will be getting updates in 12 months time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb