Problems with Lumia 920

dawn q

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I am on my third 920 since April. The first one wouldn't stay charged for more than 2 hours. The second one couldn't read the SIM card. And the third one all of the sudden went dead.

I am wondering if anyone else has had this many issues with the phones. I really liked the first one when it stayed charged but I just don't have the patience to be on the phone with AT&T for hours at a time.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I exchanged 4 ATT Lumia 920s. If possible just go to the nearest ATT device support (not sure about the name). They will check the phone - if it's faulty, they will replace it on site or mail a new one to you. By the way, I mentioned I've exchanged the phone for 3 times, and the store manager offered me any phone I want except iPhone. So you can get any phone there.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I am on my third 920 since April. The first one wouldn't stay charged for more than 2 hours. The second one couldn't read the SIM card. And the third one all of the sudden went dead.

I am wondering if anyone else has had this many issues with the phones. I really liked the first one when it stayed charged but I just don't have the patience to be on the phone with AT&T for hours at a time.
most issues are software related as i have seen, reset your phone and don't install anything on it for a day, if its hardware then it will crap out, if not then try installing apps one at a time and see its behavior

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss