bluetooth issue after update

Lucas Bursoni

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I just got the new update for my Lumia 920 but i still have the bluetooth connectivity problem, but now instead of staying connected for 2-3 seconds it stays connected for 5-6 seconds, does anyone still have that problem, there is any solution?

thanks for your attention.

muzzrx7

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm counting on this to fix my Bluetooth issues also. I want this to hold connection with my car kit. I have 4 other phones in the house, they all work perfectly. The 920 plays one song, then drops connectivity. Takes about 40 seconds to re-pair. I'm very sad to say that If it does not, im jumping ship regrettably...

spokanedj

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Three times in the last couple weeks I have had my phone not re-pair to my card deck. Typically recycling the Bluetooth fixes it, and it usually happens if I have a video (just listening to the audio...) podcast playing and turn the ignition off BEFORE stopping the playback. I don't recall having this issue previously. Otherwise, I haven't had any BT issues with the 1314, streaming wise. Using a Sony deck and Nokia Bluetooth headphones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo