Black or White?

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
As the title suggests, will you be getting a black or white Lumia 928? Although the white and black two tone is a good change of pace, I'm leaning towards the black at the moment. I think the glossy white just doesn't look as nice. I also like matte black on phones, it looks clean to me. So which are you guys getting and why?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
As the title suggests, will you be getting a black or white Lumia 928? Although the white and black two tone is a good change of pace, I'm leaning towards the black at the moment. I think the glossy white just doesn't look as nice. I also like matte black on phones, it looks clean to me. So which are you guys getting and why?

Black. I prefer matte... plus ill probably lose white in the snow

xXx9ryan9xXx

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I won't be getting the 928 because I'm on AT&T and already have the 920, but the matte black looks nicer than the glossy white to me.

Last edited:

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I prefer red, but who knows when that that will be released, so I am getting white. And while I won't be enjoying that color much when I'm using the phone functionally, I'm simply tired of all black.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
While I'd rather have red, or second to that, cyan, I'll be getting white because I don't want to wait. I do like the black/white two-tone look, and now thinking about that, maybe it wouldn't look as good with cyan... But first choice would be red if I didn't have to wait, but I'll be getting white. Frankly, though, I'm surprised at how close the poll is so far - I'd have expected white to vastly outnumber black, but it doesn't seem I was right.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I was convinced on getting the black, but can someone please sell me on the white? I just spoke to my buddy who works at my local Verizon store and he confirmed that they only got white. And I'm a very impatient person. :winktongue:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I was convinced on getting the black, but can someone please sell me on the white? I just spoke to my buddy who works at my local Verizon store and he confirmed that they only got white. And I'm a very impatient person. :winktongue:

Try your nearest Microsoft store. I've had some luck with them having Black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720