Black or White?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Very good point, thanks for reminding me. My local Microsoft store is only about 5 minutes away from me, I am gonna call!

Actually I just called 3 more of them, so far every single one I've called has the Black in stock for tomorrow! Unfortunately for me, the nearest one is an hour or two from my house! Wont stop me though! �� lol

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Actually I just called 3 more of them, so far every single one I've called has the Black in stock for tomorrow! Unfortunately for me, the nearest one is an hour or two from my house! Wont stop me though! �� lol

I'm still a bit skeptical. I called mine and she also said that my location will have black and white but the person I talked to wasn't even from the store, it was from a call center. Because she said to show up at 9 a.m. to get it and I know for a fact that the store doesn't open until 10 a.m. So she said she thought I was right and she had to "check". She came back on and said that I was right and it was 10 a.m. I could tell that she wasn't physically at the store.

So in short, I will believe it when I see it! But you better bet your bottom that I will be there at 10 a.m.!!

bdball

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Went in with the intention of getting white but decided on black. Would rather have waited to actually see them but was too excited to order.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I will be ordering black tomorrow on vzw. I think the white looks nice but it's just not me. Red may have tempted me but matte black will do nicely.

3earnhardt3

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Black. No white. No black. No white. This is what has been going on in my head since last week. I think I'll just get whatever color loses this poll(I strive to be different)

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Yep White will be my choice too wish they woulda had red but the waits been long enough. Once I slap a case on it the color becomes irrelevant anyway.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Black. No white. No black. No white. This is what has been going on in my head since last week. I think I'll just get whatever color loses this poll(I strive to be different)

Sounds like if you get a white one and give it a spin, you'll be in heaven! :grin:

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting white, because that's the only color my store will have tomorrow. If they had both colors I would have waited to see them in person to decide, but I've already waited a lot longer for this phone than I wanted to, I'm not waiting any longer just to see if I like black better.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Well guys, my girlfriend and I cruised into our local Microsoft store tonight and the girl working there said she had a 928 to show me. She walked over to me with the white one and I instantly fell in love!!

Guys, this phone blew me away in white, I didn't expect it all. I think I'm officially going to get the white now!

And as for the phone itself, it's flipping awesome!! The screen is gorgeous, the phone itself is gorgeous and it feels great in the hand. The speaker didn't completely knock my socks off but it sounded amazing while laid on the table.

I'm stoked for tomorrow!!
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

waym1962

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I was telling someone I was getting the Lumia 928 at work and she said isn't that those colorful ones excitedly. I had to explain that yes bit not on Verizon lol. In a related, but unrelated to this thread, note later that same day someone else at work saw my trophy and asked isn't that one of those windows phones and asked if I liked them, which clearly I said yes too.

Seems like that wedding commercial really did build some mind share. Hope it turns into market share.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I was telling someone I was getting the Lumia 928 at work and she said isn't that those colorful ones excitedly. I had to explain that yes bit not on Verizon lol. In a related, but unrelated to this thread, note later that same day someone else at work saw my trophy and asked isn't that one of those windows phones and asked if I liked them, which clearly I said yes too.

Seems like that wedding commercial really did build some mind share. Hope it turns into market share.

Was the wedding commercial aired on TV in US? Operators and partly Nokia are doing to most ads for Windows Phone here in Sweden, but it would be nice to see the same ad airing here.

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I was going to hold off for the black, since I cant get one online from Verizon (work phone, enterprise account) until next week... but some of the posts have me thinking twice about the white. Is the color really that nice?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers