Is this just me or anyone has the same problem with the sharpness of camera?

aprilcy

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Everytime when I pressed the screen/button to take a picture, the sharpness was perfect for like 0.2 second, but then the finished picture was always a little blurred before hiding away and the final photo in camera roll was as blur as that moment.

Just want to check with your guys if it is an universal problem you also noticed or simply bad lenses on individual cellphone?

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I read somewhere has stated that the picture right after taking the photo and just before hiding out isn't the real picture and just a fake procedure to do the animation.
Also, view your picture on PC or download the HD Photo viewer to check if your camera's really having sharpness issue or just the crappy "reduce-quality-4-performance" of WP's picture hub feature.

aprilcy

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I read somewhere has stated that the picture right after taking the photo and just before hiding out isn't the real picture and just a fake procedure to do the animation.
Also, view your picture on PC or download the HD Photo viewer to check if your camera's really having sharpness issue or just the crappy "reduce-quality-4-performance" of WP's picture hub feature.

The final photo is not as good as what I noticed for that short moment.

aprilcy

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
The camera is soft in good light. For sharp pictures, HTC one, Samsung S4 or iphone 5 is the way to go.

If we can see a picture with perfect sharpness before it is finally saved on the phone, why shouldn't MSFT change the processing procedure and let us have the "perfect one" which is obviously achievable but simply passed over?

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
The camera is soft in good light. For sharp pictures, HTC one, Samsung S4 or iphone 5 is the way to go.

I don't think so :)

The final photo is not as good as what I noticed for that short moment.

I know, I got confuse about that perfect moment of photos too. But then I realize that all the photos in my phone and be viewed in my phone didn't serve the camera right ^^ on PC or view with HD Photo Viewer, in the other hand, is another level of details.

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I do not notice any difference in my phone. But after I uploaded the pictures to PC, I found it it not as sharp as I have seen on my phone. Anyone feel the same?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
That happens to me.

Especially with the default camera app and 3rd party apps like Camera360.

It looks good on the screen and even after you press the button and take it but then when you go back and view it, it doesn't look anywhere as good as it did prior.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium