hello

anyone have heating problem after this firmware update 1308 ????

my phone only got hot when i receieved it and when i disabled NFC this problem never came back
    but after this firmware update my phone start getting hot in part above main camera with minimum uses it get hot ( i am not even trying to push it hard at all )
    specially when i am using internet ( surfing or using app need internet connection ) and my main internet connection via wifi

sooo anyone has this problem too ?
    and anyone find solution for this over heating problem >?

only thing that changed in my phone is Firmware 1308 update and this heating started from no where

with few minutes of surfing it start getting hot and will continue getting hotter and hotter until i stop what i am doing then phone will start colling down
    NFC off
    bluetooth off
    backgound app blocked

and still getting hot with minimum use :(

anyone can help me please and how can i report this problem may be they ( nokia MS ) can fix it in new firmware

regards
    05-15-2013 05:40 PM
    It was doing the same thing with 1308. I had to reboot and it fix the problem for a while. Just received the 1304 update from Rogers and it is suppose to fix that problem.
    05-15-2013 06:12 PM
    you mean by reboot Restart phone ?

soo everytime i face this problem i need to restart my phone ? this is only solution to this heat problem ?
    rstrarting will not help :( cuz if i close what i am using in phone it will cool down and become normal

and for sure this 1314 FW will fix heating problem ?
    hope i get this FW fast in my region cuz this heat problem make me go crazy lol
    05-15-2013 06:25 PM
    you mean by reboot Restart phone ?

soo everytime i face this problem i need to restart my phone ? this is only solution to this heat problem ?
    rstrarting will not help :( cuz if i close what i am using in phone it will cool down and become normal

and for sure this 1314 FW will fix heating problem ?
    hope i get this FW fast in my region cuz this heat problem make me go crazy lol
    My phone was only doing this certain days then I would just restart my phone and it would be ok. Just installed the 1314 and now no more heat....so far.
    05-16-2013 05:24 AM
    mine doing it everytiem i use it specially with anything need internet surfing or using app need internet
    it get hot everytime i use it

fingercrossed this 1314 will fix my problem :s
    05-16-2013 08:01 AM
    mine doing it everytiem i use it specially with anything need internet surfing or using app need internet
    it get hot everytime i use it

fingercrossed this 1314 will fix my problem :s
    So far again no heat ;)
    albashiq likes this.
    05-16-2013 08:42 AM
    Yes same problem with my Lumia 920 too .. It starts to heat up when I use a App needing net connection or while playing Games. I have the 1308 firmware installed. Actually when i purchased the phone this update was available & i installed it.

This issue is thus present from the moment i purchased the phone i.e. around 1 month back. It gets too heated & drains battery pretty fast.

I have already taken care of settings from battery point of view & also I have done soft reset a couple of times & a hard reset once .. nothing seems to help.
    My battery life with minimal usage in 2G is around 20 hours.
    05-28-2013 04:33 AM