Softphone in neeeeed

Mounir CHARKAOUI

May 16, 2013
Visit site
hello everyone, i'm using freepbx/asterisk voip server and i'd like to test it with my lumia 620, but in order to do that i need a softphone (3cx like ...) compatible with wp8 which is hard to find (if there's one) thanks .

Silverback IS

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Octrotalk - unfortunately inadequate as admitted in the description. 2 second call delays, echos, only works on speakerphone bad interface.

Viper I assume you mean viber because I could not find Viper. They don't have the HD edition available for the WP8 system yet so you cannot do custom SIP configurations.

There are a few I tried that didn't work and looked dodgy and not user-friendly which led me to changing my VOIP passcode just in case they are farming data.

The best looks like MobileVOIP but unfortunately my provider is not on the list :-(

A generic open system is still hugely needed - I will contact MobileVOIP too and see if there is any request list for providers or anything.

Not a resolved subject. Also I would have thought Nokia would start to build something for their Lumias considering their old Symbian phones had it all built in and it seems like a step backwards....Perhaps a post up there is worth it too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven