Facebook app trouble getting data error

carajean

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok downloaded the facebook app and in my messages it keeps says trouble getting data.
I know its connected to wireless.

The thing is in the message preview you can see updated messages but when you actually go into the group chat its very old and that error message comes up.

carajean

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I downloaded the one from the app store. The one with the most votes. Im connected to my home wifi. I think it may have something to do with the messages are in a group chat.
I say this because from the same app I can reply and post to facebook as normal.

Ok yeah I tried uninstalling and reinstalling even rebooted.

currybear

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
for the last week my facebook app doesnt work, Nothing pings through to my phone to say i have a message, notifications dont work, as it keep saying ''we're having trouble getting data'' and its gone really, slow how do i fix
help

currybear

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
i've had this same problem for the last week now, no ping sound goes to my phone and when it does its like an hour late, the notifications dont work it wont let me read them. as it says ''we're having trouble getting data'' its getting annoying now. i Have nokia lumia 520. Help how do i fix this?

Michael Bragg

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem with the Windows Lumia 928 Phone. It has been a problem getting facebook updates on the phone. I have downloaded both the Beta version and the Main Version from the Windows Store. I tweeted both Nokia and Microsoft about the problem and they seem to ignore my request. Right now I am unable with both. The solutions I have searched for date back to 2012-2013. Surely there has to be fix to this by now.

jlivezey

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Same problem with my Lumia 928. I rebooted phone, logged out of fb and back in, checked for updates, and even uninstalled and reinstalled app and nothing works. Very frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett