UK BBC iPlayer app issues!

IanPam7

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Having issues with the new release of the iplayer app. It downloads fine, then when open it, i'm given the same message everytime saying

'We're sorry.
We've encountered an error whilst trying to launch the app. Please try again later.'

I've tried uninstalling and doing it again but met with the same message everytime. Its one of the apps i've been looking forward to most, so really annoyed it's not working.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
:cry:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Found this about your phone...
In the UK there is no Sky support, no Runkeeper support - it was on Windows Phone but it was pulled - no Sonos, no BBC iPlayer, and no Nike+ for example.
Go down a little ways in this review you will find the above paragraph.
HTC 8X review - Pocket-lint
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Why are you posting a link to a phone review that's from the phones launch back in October? Pointless post.

Ive had the same issue on my phone a few times but its been intermittent it sorts itself out eventually and lets you back on. Its not the fix your after I know. Only thing I can suggest is emailing the developers.

IanPam7

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Cheers man, already read that though last year haha. But i dunno. On the store alot are reviewing it with the same opinion as mine

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about that won't post anything next time. I did a google search and that what came up first. Was trying to help. Laterz.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss