lumia 720 didn't turn on

pitt69

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I had big problem with my lumia 720.just bought it yesterday,but when i woke up this morning it turned off.thought the battery is dead so i charged it.but after 4 hours it still can't switch on.please help me to solve this problem anybody??

AlexanderPD

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
try soft-resetting! Hold power and volume down for like 10 seconds and wait for the phone to vibrate.
if this doesn't solve try an hard reset (warning! it will factory reset your phone!): hold power, volume down and camera until the phone vibrates.

if those 2 solution doesn't work.. probably is an hardware issue :(

ravikiranpatil

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks AlexanderPD ....it worked for me....Holding power and volume down for like 10 seconds and the phone vibrates and reboots....but may I know why the phone turns off while charging.....

Really appreciate AlexanderPD.... :)

Nandagiri Akhilesh

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much ,the soft reset worked for me , I just bought the device 4 days back and suddenly it stopped to work nothing had been worked power button,volume button, then I searched it in google then I saw your post within a minute my device worked by following your instructions thank you very much and I want to know more information u did a good job please continue.-------Thanks AlexanerPD

Kenny Ndulue

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I did the soft reset & it worked for me. Initially my phone wasn't powering off but after holding down the volume & power button, it vibrated & resetted:cool:

tanya sarkar

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
My phone too switched off all of a sudden. The soft reset did work but am concerned as to why it happened considering the fact that its a new phone. Alexander PD, kindly answer the query if you are aware. What can possibly go wrong?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon