Multitasking "Not True" Question...

vampirevaz

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Users,

I tried using IM+ and Nimbuzz for chatting. When the apps went into the background they simply paused and the chat replies didnt get notified. When going back using the arrow key, they started resuming. Nimbuzz used to deliver notifications even in a much older 5230 i had. This is not true multitasking isnt it? Or is there any feature or push notification which needs to be turned on for them to be active in the background. I have checked background tasks, but these apps are not listed in there. Any suggestions would be welcome. :cry:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Well i dont know..is there a way to check it
Based on the app reviews, it leaves much to be desired. My question to you, why Nimbuzz? Seems the developer is in need to hear from you, based on reviews alone on this app. Have you contacted them yet?

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
It's wp8 limitation i guess, but in the other hand nimbuzz can actually do a workaround to make it work like whatsapp or other IM

vampirevaz

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Based on the app reviews, it leaves much to be desired. My question to you, why Nimbuzz? Seems the developer is in need to hear from you, based on reviews alone on this app. Have you contacted them yet?
Ya will contact them. Been using this app with my old 5330 for long, so kind of got attached to it i guess!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss