Lumia 920 and myTube

C s G

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Calling in Lumia 920 users to give troubleshooting feedback on the myTube app.

I have been using it since it launched and had occasional crashes. But after the latest update, it now crashes every time I try to play a video. I have been in contact with the app developer and nothing seem to solved it. Here's my last e-mail from him

I've gotten a few other reports about this issue, mostly from Europe, but all with Lumia 920s. The WPCentral article would be helpful, when you post it send me the link

My 920 is a Canadian set. Recently just had a Nokia update.

Would appreciate it if I could get your experience, whether it crashes or not, and where your handset is from. I juggle between myTube and MetroTube a lot, still can't really decide yet which one I like more, but wanting to try out further.

Also according to the dev, the app should prompt for an error report if launched after a crash - but I never get that. So it might be helpful if you state whether you get the prompt or not.

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Just updated, and I've not experienced any issues with the mytube app crashing. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app?

C s G

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Tried that, but still the same :(

Dev sent me the beta version and it works great for me now!

Last edited:

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
My emails have gone a bit wierd....and I signed up for the Beta, and my Microsoft hotmail account has stopped working. Could I please have the link to the beta??? Thank you, as I think it should let me from there.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium