Office & PDFs files in SD card.

Rohail Bokhari

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 620.
How to open office files and PDF files from SD card , I need help because my all data in SD card. I cannot work with this mobile.

malih

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem, I copied some pdf files to sd card from pc, but when opening the PDF reader app nothing shows up.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem, I copied some pdf files to sd card from pc, but when opening the PDF reader app nothing shows up.

There is two or three apps with name "PDF Reader" in the store.
One is created by Microsoft and has an orange logo, it can't show pdf files from SD Card.

And there is another one with purple logo (link in @Oris post above), it can show pdf files from SD Card. (see screenshots of that app)
After installing it, swipe right to see "SD Card" section, your PDF files will listed there.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
If you are unable to get an app in your country, put your office files etc in SkyDrive. That way you will be able to view them.

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Install PDF reader with purple colored logo,it works fine but scrolling large PDF's is not as smooth as Microsoft's Orange colored PDF Reader

malih

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Just change your region to US and restart your phone. After you do that, it will appear in the store.
this actually works, even after I changed my region back,

and downloaded Metrotube which also wasn't available before.

many thanks.

achal shetty

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys it is way too easy. Just connect ur windows phone 8 to pc... Open the file explorer and put whichever office related file in a folder called documents in phone memory. Viola.. It will appear in the office app on ur phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb