Any luck getting a Black 928 at a VZW store today?

antsin3d

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, seems like we might have to wait, dunno. I ordered via Newegg so who knows when I'll be seeing it. As MojoJojo would say, currrrrrseeeeeees.

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't wait...

I got a white one for $17 at the microsoft store via trade-in and bing rewards game.

Went to VZW and bought a black gel case and screen protector.

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I would assume they will be in store any day now unless they are having real supply issues. My black one ordered from VZW over the phone last Thursday shipped today.

antsin3d

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just FYI, I chatted with a rep on Newegg and he indicated that their shipment would be coming in Friday and shipping out the same day. However, he said that their deal with FedEx doesn't include weekend delivery, and given the holiday Monday it's likely us Newegg orderers will be waiting another 8 days for our new phones. Ah well!

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I have to replace my white Lumia 928 due to reception issues. I have yet to drop by the store, but I called and asked to make sure they have replacements. He said they "restocked this morning," so I asked if he had the black (even though I will get another white) and he said "No black. White is the only released color."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon