Lumia 928 Late Night Shots!

nadoj

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Here are some shots I took the other night. Some look like the clouds may be lit up by the sunset, but these were taken after 10pm. They look pretty good in my opinion.

You can find five pics here: Flickr: Jasonv4's Photostream

Sorry the forum couldn't handle the large file size so I used flickr.

Let me know what you think!
-Jason

Edit: I admit some look pretty bad, but compared to my Trophy these are outstanding!!

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Woah, did the interface of flickr change or u did something with your account. when the f did this happen lol .. Tumblr acquired, flickr changed .. hmm

These pics are good man .. I wish my 920 could take similar shots, 928 and 925 are slightly ahead at this point of time (I agree one of the pics is bad)

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Woah, did the interface of flickr change or u did something with your account. when the f did this happen lol .. Tumblr acquired, flickr changed .. hmm

These pics are good man .. I wish my 920 could take similar shots, 928 and 925 are slightly ahead at this point of time (I agree one of the pics is bad)

Flickr literally JUST updated their website. Its better but I think they could do a lot more and at least make it responsive.

nadoj

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I had the same shock with the new flickr interface haha. How does your 920 do with low light landscapes? I also noticed the video recording performance is great!

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the same shock with the new flickr interface haha. How does your 920 do with low light landscapes? I also noticed the video recording performance is great!

920 takes great video , OIS works really well. I just ranted about the night pics on another thread. With low light it's a hit and miss for me. IMO it takes 3 -4 shots to exactly figure out where to focus, make it steady, clean lens, tweak settings etc.
In low light you can't just whip out the 920 and take the pic unlike daylight

nadoj

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I hear you, it may be better with the 928. I took all of these without adjusting setting/snapping multiple shots, however I feel like I might've been able to get better pics had I messed around with it a bit.

windev

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I disagree. I think the photos are too dark to be better than the 920.

I just viewed the pics on my phone though so that could be a factor.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Here are some shots I took the other night. Some look like the clouds may be lit up by the sunset, but these were taken after 10pm. They look pretty good in my opinion.

You can find five pics here: Flickr: Jasonv4's Photostream

Sorry the forum couldn't handle the large file size so I used flickr.

Let me know what you think!
-Jason

Edit: I admit some look pretty bad, but compared to my Trophy these are outstanding!!

Did you use auto mode or night mode? It's day and night difference

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon