Battery app causing drain

Traderhorn

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi i have had 620 for a month, a great little phone to try windows phone 8, will upgrade to 820/925?,
i down loaded a battery level app, and the the battery life, went flat on standby in six hours, said after full charge only five hours left, checked had not left wi fi /location etc switched on, no then put phone into airplane mode still massive drain, uninstalled app then phone says five days plus left, and its back to normal,
just thought i mention this to help other 620 owners, will keep mine as a spare when i upgrade.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
i down loaded a battery level app, and the the battery life, went flat on standby in six hours, said after full charge only five hours left, checked had not left wi fi /location etc switched on, no then put phone into airplane mode still massive drain, uninstalled app then phone says five days plus left, and its back to normal,
just thought i mention this to help other 620 owners, will keep mine as a spare when i upgrade.

If you want to help other owners you might want to say which battery app caused this problem, and also report the issue to the developers of the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas