Hi i have had 620 for a month, a great little phone to try windows phone 8, will upgrade to 820/925?,
    i down loaded a battery level app, and the the battery life, went flat on standby in six hours, said after full charge only five hours left, checked had not left wi fi /location etc switched on, no then put phone into airplane mode still massive drain, uninstalled app then phone says five days plus left, and its back to normal,
    just thought i mention this to help other 620 owners, will keep mine as a spare when i upgrade.
    05-21-2013 01:08 PM
    i down loaded a battery level app, and the the battery life, went flat on standby in six hours, said after full charge only five hours left, checked had not left wi fi /location etc switched on, no then put phone into airplane mode still massive drain, uninstalled app then phone says five days plus left, and its back to normal,
    just thought i mention this to help other 620 owners, will keep mine as a spare when i upgrade.
    If you want to help other owners you might want to say which battery app caused this problem, and also report the issue to the developers of the app.
    05-21-2013 09:02 PM