Switching SIM Cards

jjfergie

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I've had an 8X since Feb and love it. But I had to get the 928 and it's coming today! I'm going to give the 8X to the girlfriend as our other line. My question is, once everything's activated can I just switch the SIM cards and the 928 will get the old number and everything will be hunky dory? Or am I going to have to call Verizon to get something set up?

Thanks guys! Can't wait to play with the phone

Jerry

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had an 8X since Feb and love it. But I had to get the 928 and it's coming today! I'm going to give the 8X to the girlfriend as our other line. My question is, once everything's activated can I just switch the SIM cards and the 928 will get the old number and everything will be hunky dory? Or am I going to have to call Verizon to get something set up?

Thanks guys! Can't wait to play with the phone

Jerry

Are you taking the number from your 8X and putting it on the SIM card for your 928 and giving your gf a new number as the "other line" or are you going keeping the 8X sim and putting it in the 928 and getting a new sim for the "other line"

Either way, once verizon does everything correct on their end, switching sim cards should be a breeze.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro