Just got my black Nokia case for my red Lumia...

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
And I'll tell ya, its like owning a new device!! I love this case and now, I can't wait to buy all the colors. Amazing build quality and I just love the feel of my Lumia again, some cheaper cases come close but none match that "got a new device" feel like the official Nokia cases. Anyone else in awe of how their lumias transformed? I feel like im putting the suit on for work but you can still faintly see my wild red side underneath....well done Nokia, well done! You sure know how to give your customers the absolute best!

PringlesBBQ

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
And I'll tell ya, its like owning a new device!! I love this case and now, I can't wait to buy all the colors. Amazing build quality and I just love the feel of my Lumia again, some cheaper cases come close but none match that "got a new device" feel like the official Nokia cases. Anyone else in awe of how their lumias transformed? I feel like im putting the suit on for work but you can still faintly see my wild red side underneath....well done Nokia, well done! You sure know how to give your customers the absolute best!
How does it look? where did you buy it? Could you show me some pics? I just bought a red and feel so excited of getting a black case. The two colors would mix very well and be eye-catching :)

frogduck

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Is this the CC-1043? I've considered getting a black one for my Red 920 but haven't bitten the bullet yet :) as above, some pics would help ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs