Lumia 928 commercials

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok so in the past 24 hours I have seen about 6 Lumia 928 commercials on Verizon (the one about taking good pictures at night, but 6 times is already more times then I saw the one from at&t which I only saw twice...have you guys seen more marketing push already by Verizon than by at&t or Microsoft?

debo8501

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I've seen alot of commercials but I'm curious to see the sells numbers for the 928. I know I love mines and feel WP8 will take over market share in the next few years unless something drastic changes with android. Apple is the fallen giant and I honestly don't think they can recover.

Fear the Cubans

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Sure Apple's growth has slowed down...but I work in the industry. Trust me, Apple demand is still there. Anyone with a bad Android experience runs right to Apple, no matter how hard I try to steer them to Windows. While Windows market share will grow, and Apple's will steadily decline, Apple by no means will repeat the Blackberry collapse.

3earnhardt3

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
During the NASCAR race last night the 928 commercial ran 10-15 times over the 6 hours. They should sell a ton of these phones, maybe Nokia will be convinced to stop hording their phones at att here in the US.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
During the NASCAR race last night the 928 commercial ran 10-15 times over the 6 hours. They should sell a ton of these phones, maybe Nokia will be convinced to stop hording their phones at att here in the US.

I loved this video and wanted to show it to some friends ... but, just spent a frigging hour "trying to find it". I searched everywhere - Nokia's site, Windows Phone site, Bing video, YouTube video, etc. ...

it's actually quite amazing how many 928 videos there are currently = this one has 841 views (on YouTube) vs. MILLIONS for the Galaxy S4

BUT ... here you go http://www.youtube.com/verizonwireless?x=us-en_showcase2_325120_8

ScreenHunter_11 May. 27 11.38.jpg

Last edited:

Rick2340

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok so in the past 24 hours I have seen about 6 Lumia 928 commercials on Verizon (the one about taking good pictures at night, but 6 times is already more times then I saw the one from at&t which I only saw twice...have you guys seen more marketing push already by Verizon than by at&t or Microsoft?

I watch very little TV but I saw a couple last night during the basketball game.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
^probably not. the only devices that get marketing time are flagships

I've seen commercials for Lumia 920 (going very hard), 620 (during the fifa period, there was some contest where one could win a trip to the fifa tournament, sorry but I don't watch fifa so know nothing about that contest) and even 520 (5 tasks in 2 & a half minutes). Absolutely nothing for 720 or 820 was shown!
The 520 commercials are running really hard these days, and when the commercial ends they show 520 & 620.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't have cable or an antenna, as I stream everything I watch (which isn't much), but I have been surprised at the number of 928 commercials I've seen on Hulu or sites like CBS.com when watching shows. I also get a kick every time I see a 920 or a Surface on Hawaii Five-0 or Castle. I love how they use the Surface out in the middle of nowhere, despite the fact that it does not have a cellular option. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro