wifi turns off when battery saver enters...

JoemXx

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Okay my battery .. Droppd to 20% activating the battery saver... , I noticed that my internet connections stopped, so I went to WiFi settings to enable it again, but it seems that it cannot be turned on , it'll just take 3-4 seconds to stay open and then off again, I find it weird so I'm posting here to know if that's normal??? *note they did not mention it will happen when battery saver is on.. ^^ , I have to turn off/on battery saver 1st , to enable WiFi again, sigh I hope its not a bug...

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Okay my battery .. Droppd to 20% activating the battery saver... , I noticed that my internet connections stopped, so I went to WiFi settings to enable it again, but it seems that it cannot be turned on , it'll just take 3-4 seconds to stay open and then off again, I find it weird so I'm posting here to know if that's normal??? *note they did not mention it will happen when battery saver is on.. ^^ , I have to turn off/on battery saver 1st , to enable WiFi again, sigh I hope its not a bug...

Lol ok nvm I see you have a Lumia 520 I thinks it part of their new firmware 1308 and 1314 only thing is Nokia didn't give us a option

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I know the answer to your problem is your WiFi always on set to enable (advanced WiFi settings) turn tht off then u will have no problem so this is either a bug or hidden feature
My money is on bug :/

JoemXx

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I think I know the answer to your problem is your WiFi always on set to enable (advanced WiFi settings) turn tht off then u will have no problem so this is either a bug or hidden feature
My money is on bug :/

Thanks. For immediate reply. but if this a feature "battery saver prevents WiFi" , I wonder why I can use WiFi again.. Just turning off and on the battery saver.. When it hit 20% ,,

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. For immediate reply. but if this a feature "battery saver prevents WiFi" , I wonder why I can use WiFi again.. Just turning off and on the battery saver.. When it hit 20% ,,

yes but only if your "WiFi always on" check box has been checked then it will kill WiFi if not then you won't have any problems ate u following me ?? You don't seem to understand my comment thts my fault sorry typing on a phone here :/

JoemXx

May 28, 2013
Visit site
yes but only if your "WiFi always on" check box has been checked then it will kill WiFi if not then you won't have any problems ate u following me ?? You don't seem to understand my comment thts my fault sorry typing on a phone here :/

Sorry, okay ill try what you said, ill do the setting... , hope thats the answer ^^ hmm anwy tnx a lot for helping me here...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05