Microsoft Stores are now carrying the Lumia 928 in black

Drewkkake

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by my local Microsoft Store (Tysons Corner, VA) today to ask when they thought they'd have the black 928 in stock. Turns out that they already had one on display and had just received their first shipment a couple of days ago.

I had wanted to see/feel the black in person before buying, and had wanted to purchase at the Microsoft Store because their warranty is a little better than Verizon's ($99 up front, $50 deductible per replacement, versus $170 over the life of the contract, $100 deductible per replacement).

My first impressions are positive, and I think that it'll be a fantastic upgrade over the Trophy once I get accustomed to the size.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Yep, the Microsoft Store should have them now. I was having various defects with my white ones so I gave the black a shot yesterday and they were even worse. The gunk behind the Windows start button was way worse than the white ones that I exchanged for. And on top of that, I ended up liking the white version of the phone much better. The black one was really boring to me, especially with the matte finish.

I ended up exchanging for another white one and that one was much better, so it's a keeper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire