After the phone reset there is no update? Is this normal?

adipri1710

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi yesterday i resetted my phone . Earlier when i bought the phone i got around 15 updates for various apps however after i reset the phone yesterday i dont seem to get any updates so far. My internet on 2G working fine but no phone updates are getting received till now. Whats should be the problem???

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi yesterday i resetted my phone . Earlier when i bought the phone i got around 15 updates for various apps however after i reset the phone yesterday i dont seem to get any updates so far. My internet on 2G working fine but no phone updates are getting received till now. Whats should be the problem???

You may just have to wait for a while. Sometimes it takes a while for the phone to show that there's updates available. Leave it a day or two and see if the updates kick in.

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I also experience this on my Nokia 720, but believe this is a issue with all the Windows Phone 8 devices. What I normally do is to speed things up with the update detection is to go to the market. Search for the applications that you know is installed in your phone and then manual update one or two programs...this trigger updates faster in my phone and maybe this will do the trick with you aswell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720