Need help re-flashing Lumia 920 to 1314

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry if there are already topics covering this or anything (plus today is a bad day, and I'm really really tired, so mods close this if necessary.....), but I was wanting to try re-flashing either 1308 or 1314 to my Red ATT Lumia 920. My connectivity sucks and speeds are terrible(could also be because I'm on H20 Wireless, though this has been happening with any MVNO I've been using since 1308 and 1314).

Could anyone point me to where I can find this?

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have the files saved for 1249? After re-flashing, my connection seems even worse now, so I was gonna go back to when it worked last...

You can download them by Navifirm, but you have to add an old "Cache" folder to your Navifirm ... then you can download it ...

1. Download "Cache" folder from here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-out-nokia-caresuite-servers.html#post1956971
2. Unzip it
3. Add it to your Navifirm (you have an empty "Cache" folder there now, so just overwrite it)
4. Run your Navifirm and you can find all firmwares now (including old firmwares for Lumia 920 - rm-820)
5. Just chose the one and download it

By the way, I just checked that the above mentioned "Cache" folder works well, so it is OK ...

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
You can download them by Navifirm, but you have to add an old "Cache" folder to your Navifirm ... then you can download it ...

1. Download "Cache" folder from here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-out-nokia-caresuite-servers.html#post1956971
2. Unzip it
3. Add it to your Navifirm (you have an empty "Cache" folder there now, so just overwrite it)
4. Run your Navifirm and you can find all firmwares now (including old firmwares for Lumia 920 - rm-820)
5. Just chose the one and download it

By the way, I just checked that the above mentioned "Cache" folder works well, so it is OK ...

Thanks so much! Love the WPCentral community...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre