No Care Center Accessible!

Lumiaddict

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 and I'm experiencing the dust under my front facing camera. To my knowledge, there is Nokia Care Center in my area. Is there a DIY fix for this? I've never did hardware repairs on any device I own, so I'm reluctant to work on this by myself. It seems I don't have a choice...Any help would be appreciated!!

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I've asked Nokia about this myself. Their only repair site in the U.S. is in Fort Worth, TX. You can go through the Nokia support page or try contacting @NokiaCareUS for more information. Before you think about shipping off your phone you should probably go back to the store where you purchased it and see if there is anything they can do. Assuming you purchased from AT&T, you can also go directly to one of their Device Support Centers:

Warranty exchange locations - AT&T Wireless Support?

I'm really hoping that Nokia will address this situation next year. I would love to see them open a store in NYC, or at least a service center. Okay, at this point I'd settle for just having the full line of Nokia accessories available at my local Microsoft store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss