iPhone 4 to Lumia 928

WP8sNewest

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi im new to the wonderful world of WP8 and i was wondering if there was a way to sync contacts over. And i dont mean by verizon i mean like facebook contacts is it possible and can i save the contacts on that iphone on my computer and move them to my new lumia?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi im new to the wonderful world of WP8 and i was wondering if there was a way to sync contacts over. And i dont mean by verizon i mean like facebook contacts is it possible and can i save the contacts on that iphone on my computer and move them to my new lumia?

Your Facebook contacts will sync over easily, just go into Accounts and add your Facebook. It will do the rest for you!

As far as phone contacts no, only through Verizon's Backup Assist. IOS and WP have their own proprietary contact files than cannot simply be transferred over.

RichHowerton

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
u can try syncing to outlook from the iphone. then from outlook to Hotmail connector- contact to new phone. GOOD LUCK. IPhone and Outlook do not play well together.

Mista Calais

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
What you can do is Sync your contact with Google, and then export them off Gmail and have them imported to which ever email you are using and then sync them with your phone.

That's of course if you have a Gmail, as I have found it to me the easiest way. Apply just drains it -_-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb